SECURE SHOPPING - PRIVACY
Secure Shopping - Plantra.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to deliver the safest and most secure shopping experience available. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers and login credentials to be transmitted securely. Normally, data sent between browsers and web servers is sent in plain text, leaving you vulnerable to eavesdropping. Unlike standard data sent between browsers all of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of the wrong hands.
- Information collected
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number, expiration date, billing address
- When information is collected
- When you purchase products
- When you contact us with questions or request additional information
- We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send order confirmation
- Send you requested product information or respond to your questions
Links to Other Websites - Plantra.com may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Plantra, Inc. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is subject to their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes - We may update this policy from time to time as our information practices are modified or changed. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.